Skip to Content

Search form

Architectural Business Entity Licensure

As of July 1, 2014, the Iowa Architectural Examining Board no longer registers firms. The board only licenses individual architects.

Please be advised that any architectural work in Iowa must be done by or under the responsible charge of an architect licensed in Iowa.

The firm may need to file with the Iowa Secretary of State; contact the office here.




Printed from the website on September 18, 2021 at 11:40am.