Skip to Content

Search form

CPA Change of Status

How do I change my status from Inactive to Active?

  • Log in to My Iowa PLB to complete the online ‘Change of Status’ form.
  • Provide proof of 120 hours of CPE in the prior three years from the date of your change of status application.
  • Please read and understand Iowa Administrative Rules 193A and Iowa Code 542

Printed from the website on July 28, 2021 at 9:48am.