Engineering/Surveying Agenda, March 12, 2020
Engineering/Surveying Agenda, March 12. 2020
Board Meeting Agenda
March 12, 2020 – 9:00 a.m.
200 E. Grand, Ste. 350, Des Moines, IA 50309
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Agenda Changes and Additions
- Approval of Minutes
- Open Session, January 9, 2020
- Closed Session, January 9, 2020
- Chair’s Comments
- Thank Marlon Vogt for Years of Service
- Site Manager Comments
- Assistant Attorney General Comments
- Executive Officer’s Comments
- Public Comment
In the event that the Board needs to discuss records required by state or federal law to be kept confidential, the Board will go into closed session in accordance with Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(a).
- Discipline Committee
- Open Session
- In accordance with Iowa Code §§ 21.5(1)(a) & (d) and 272C.6(4), the Board will go into closed session to review pending licensee discipline cases and investigations, including any cases ready for final resolution through closure or consent order.
- Board will return to open session to take action regarding discipline cases
- Comity/Exam Application Committee (Vogt)
- Committee Review
- Exam Candidates
- Legislation/Rules Committee
- Update on Legislation - Lampe
- Vote to Notice Amendments to IAC193C Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, & 7
- Old Business
- Vote to Approve Declaratory Order
- 2021 Central Zone Meeting Update - Vogt
- New Business
- Baker Request
- NCEES PLS Survey
- Vote on Attendees, NCEES Annual Meeting, August 26-29, 2020
Comity Committee, March 12, 2020 , 8:00 am
Discipline Committee, March 12, 2020, 8:00 am
May 14, 2020
July 23, 2020
September 10, 2020
November 12, 2020
Members of the public may attend this meeting at the 200 E. Grand offices.
If you are a person who needs accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) while in attendance at the Iowa Engineering and Land Surveying Examining Board meeting, please notify Robert Lampe at 515/725-9024 at least forty-eight hours in advance.
If you require assistance for hearing and speech impairments, please call Deaf Relay (Hearing or Speech Impaired) 1-800-735-2941.