Iowa Engineering and Land Surveying Examining Board
Board Meeting Agenda
July 14, 2023 – 9:00 a.m.
200 E. Grand, St. 350, Des Moines, IA 50309
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Agenda Changes and Additions
- Approval of Minutes
- Open Session, June 6, 2023
- Closed Session, June 6, 2023
- Chair’s Comments
- Bureau Chief’s Comments
- Assistant Attorney General Comments
- Executive Officer’s Comments
- Public Comment
In the event that the Board needs to discuss records required by state or federal law to be kept confidential, the Board will go into closed session in accordance with Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(a).
- Comity/Exam/License by Verification Applications
- Board Review
- Crowley, Corbett, Kilness PE by verification
- Berger, Cummer, Davis, Johnson PLS by verification
- Exam Applications
- Closed Session
In accordance with Iowa Code §§ 21.5(1)(a) & (d) and 272C.6(4), the Board will go into closed session to review or discuss records which are required or authorized by state or federal law to be kept confidential, or pending licensee discipline cases and investigations, including any cases ready for final resolution through closure or consent order.
- Discipline Cases
- Board will return to open session to take action regarding discipline cases and vote as needed.
- New Business
- Peer Review
- Old Business
- Discuss/Vote on Proposed Amendments, IAC193C Red Tape Review
- Vote to Approve Voting Authority, NCEES Annual Meeting Attendees
Sept 12, 2023
November 9, 2023
If you are a person who needs accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) while in attendance at the Iowa Engineering and Land Surveying Examining Board meeting, please notify Robert Lampe at 515/725-9024 at least forty-eight hours in advance. If you require assistance for hearing and speech impairments, please call Deaf Relay (Hearing or Speech Impaired) 1-800-735-2941.