Iowa Engineering and Land Surveying Examining Board
Board Meeting Agenda
May 11, 2023 – 9:00 a.m.
200 E. Grand, St. 350, Des Moines, IA 50309
The meeting will be conducted both in-person and by electronic means. Members of the public who wish to participate electronically may contact Robert Lampe at 515-725-9024 or email@example.com.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Agenda Changes and Additions
- Approval of Minutes
- Open Session, March 7, 2023, April 24, 2023
- Closed Session, March 7, 2023
- Chair’s Comments, welcome new board member, Rose Gillen
- Bureau Chief’s Comments
- Assistant Attorney General Comments
- Executive Officer’s Comments
- Public Comment
In the event that the Board needs to discuss records required by state or federal law to be kept confidential, the Board will go into closed session in accordance with Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(a).
- Comity/Exam Applications
- Board Review
- Exam Applications
- Closed Session
In accordance with Iowa Code §§ 21.5(1)(a) & (d) and 272C.6(4), the Board will go into closed session to review or discuss records which are required or authorized by state or federal law to be kept confidential, or pending licensee discipline cases and investigations, including any cases ready for final resolution through closure or consent order.
- Discipline Cases
- Board will return to open session to take action regarding discipline cases and vote as needed.
- New Business
- NCEES Zone Meeting Report - Sievers/Folkerts/Vandenberg
- Select June meeting date
- Discuss Proposed Amendments, IAC193C
July 14, 2023
Sept 12, 2023
November 9, 2023
If you are a person who needs accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) while in attendance at the Iowa Engineering and Land Surveying Examining Board meeting, please notify Robert Lampe at 515/725-9024 at least forty-eight hours in advance. If you require assistance for hearing and speech impairments, please call Deaf Relay (Hearing or Speech Impaired) 1-800-735-2941.