Iowa Engineering and Land Surveying Examining Board
Board Meeting Agenda
September 12, 2023 – 9:00 a.m.
200 E. Grand, St. 350, Des Moines, IA 50309
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Agenda Changes and Additions
- Approval of Minutes
- Open Session, July 14, 2023
- Closed Session, July 14, 2023
- Chair’s Comments
- Assistant Attorney General Comments
- Executive Officer’s Comments
- Public Comment
In the event that the Board needs to discuss records required by state or federal law to be kept confidential, the Board will go into closed session in accordance with Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(a).
- Comity/Exam/License by Verification Applications
- Board Review
- PE by verification
- PLS by verification
- PE by verification
- Exam Applications
- Closed Session
In accordance with Iowa Code §§ 21.5(1)(a) & (d) and 272C.6(4), the Board will go into closed session to review or discuss records which are required or authorized by state or federal law to be kept confidential, or pending licensee discipline cases and investigations, including any cases ready for final resolution through closure or consent order.
- Discipline Cases
- Cobert - Education Review
- Callan - Medical Exemption Review
- Board will return to open session to take action regarding discipline cases and vote as needed.
- New Business
- NCEES Annual Meeting Report - Sievers, Folkerts, Jones
- Cobert - Vote on Evaluation Request
- Callan - Vote on Continuing Ed Exemption Request
- 2024 NCEES Zone Meeting Update
- Complaint Deliberation Document
- Board Subcommittee Recommendations
- Vote on 10-hour fee cap extension, Dalluge peer reviewer
- Old Business
- IAC193C Red Tape Review Update
November 9, 2023
If you are a person who needs accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) while in attendance at the Iowa Engineering and Land Surveying Examining Board meeting, please notify Robert Lampe at 515/725-9024 at least forty-eight hours in advance. If you require assistance for hearing and speech impairments, please call Deaf Relay (Hearing or Speech Impaired) 1-800-735-2941.