Fall 2022 renewal periods
|Board||Regular Renewal Timeframe||Late Renewal Timeframe|
|Appraisal Management Companies||November 1 - December 1||December 2 - December 31 (late fees apply)|
|Engineers/Land Surveyors||November 16 - December 31||January 1 - January 30 (late fees apply)|
|Real Estate Commission||November 16 - December 31||January 1 - January 30 (late fees apply)|
To renew your license, you must log into My Iowa PLB. Paper renewals are not accepted.
On your My Iowa PLB homepage:
- Click on "Applications/Renewals"
- Complete the checklist
- Upload documents, if necessary
- Click "Submit for Review"
- Pay for your renewal
- All renewal fees must be paid in full by the end of the regular renewal timeframe of your license will lapse.
- Staff is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding state holidays.
Call (515) 725-9022 for assistance. You may need to leave a message, which will be returned with 48 hours.
Please do not leave multiple messages. We appreciate your patience during this busy time.
- If your application is in pending status, you need to complete the checklist and submit for review.
- If your application is in approved-ready for payment status, you must pay to complete your renewal.