For best results, use Chrome web browser. Click here to download Chrome.
Please note: Microsoft Explorer v11 and Edge are NOT supported.
Click on the "Login to my Iowa PLB" box near the top of the page.
Click on "New User" at the bottom of the page.
Fill out the required information. Your email address and username must be the same. Click on submit.
You will receive an email from the system with a link to set up your password. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam/junk folder. Passwords must be at least 10 characters long and have a mix of letters, numbers and special characters.
- Visit our YouTube Channel for how-to videos.
- Frequently Asked Questions on establishing an account.
- Click here to find out what browser you are currently using.
- If you are not receiving e-mails from the system, please check your spam or junk folder. Add the following e-mail addresses to your contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Password Loop Help
- How to Upload Documents to Applications
Please note: Unless otherwise regulated by an individual board’s rules, abandoned applications shall be deemed withdrawn. An application is abandoned if the applicant has not accessed or modified the application through the bureau’s electronic licensing database within the preceding six months.
Please note: Fees are nonrefundable.
Please be advised, a dishonored check, draft or order, or a return for an invalid account, or other return from the Treasurer of the State of Iowa or US Bank will be assessed a fee of $30 by the Professional Licensing & Regulation Bureau as allowed by Iowa Code 544.3512, and may result in disciplinary action from the licensing board.