- 2018 renewals begin on May 16th.
- Generally, those architects with a last name beginning with A through K will need to renew by June 30th. To check your license, click here.
- Click here for the online renewal link. No paper applications will be accepted.
- Continuing Education Requirement for Active Status
- Registered for less than 12 months: No continuing education required
- Registered for more than 12 months but less than 24 months: At least 12 hours of public protection (HSW) hours
- Registered for 24 months or more: At least 24 public protections (HSW) hours
- All classes must be completed between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2018 (or the date of renewal, whichever if sooner.)
- For more information please see the board’s rules.
Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Next meetings are currently scheduled as follows:
May 17, 2018 at the Board office
July 19, 201 at the Board office
September 20, 2018 at the Board office
November 15, 2018 at the Board office
Notice of Intended Action
ARC 3661C | Amendments to Chapter 5
Public Hearing: March 20th at 9 a.m. in the Board office.
Consideration will be given to all written comments or suggestions received on or before March 20.
Contact the Board via e-mail or call (515) 725-9022 #3.