2017 Renewals - Click here to renew online or to get paper renewal forms.
- 2017 spring renewals will begin on May 15th and runs through June 30th.
- Generally, those architects with a last name beginning with L through Z will need to renew by June 30th. To check your license, go to https://eservices.iowa.gov/licensediniowa/.
- To renew online, go to https://eservices.iowa.gov/licensediniowa/renewal/
- Continuing Education Requirement for Active Status
- Registered for less than 12 months: No continuing education required.
- Registered more than 12 months but less than 24 months: At least 12 hours of public protection (HSW) hours
- Registered for 24 months or more: At least 24 public protection (HSW) hours
All classes must be completed between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2017 (or the date of renewal, whichever is sooner.)
For more information about continuing education, please see the board's rules.
Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Next meetings are currently scheduled as follows:
July 11, 2017 at the Board office
September 12, 2017, at the Board office
Notice of Intended Action
Adopted and Filed
ARC 3022C | Amendment to Chapter 3
Rules become effective May 17, 2017